Halo 800 Inbuilt
Founded in Queensland in 1969, Kemlan Industries is one of Australia’s longest running fireplace manufactures.
With that, the new Kemlan Halo 800 Insert fireplace combines over 50 years of tried and tested technology with a compelling contemporary aesthetic.
Yielding an impressive heating capacity of 360sqm and low emissions of 1.1g/kg this Australian made workhorse is intended for the largest of living spaces.
Constructed with a 6mm folded steel firebox and utilizing highly durable n.14 pyro ceramic baffles, the Halo 800 is built to last.
▪ Maximum Average Kw/hr – 10.7
▪ Average Peak Kw/hr – 18.1
▪ Peak Efficiency- 74%
▪ Average Efficiency – 67%
▪ Grams/Kg emission rate – 1.1
▪ Heats up to 36sq
▪ Australian made
▪ Ceramic baffles – will never burn out
▪ Fully firebrick lined
▪ 6mm laser cut mild steel construction
▪ Masonry or zero clearance install options
Maximum Log Length